How unlocking talent impacts your bottom line:
- The average cost of recruiting a new nurse in the UK is estimated to be £30,000 to £60,000 (source: Nursing Times).
- It costs more than £60,000 to train a nurse, and more than £500,000 to train a consultant.
- The cost of replacing a nurse who leaves within the first year can be as high as £97,000 (source: Royal College of Nursing).
- The NHS has a staff vacancy rate of 9.3% (source: NHS Improvement).
- The social care sector in the UK has a vacancy rate of 8% (source: The King's Fund).
Tap into your talent’s potential
Your employees possess a lot of overlooked know-how and abilities. By offering 360° visibility into your people’s skills and interests, Gloat helps you unlock and deploy your workforce’s potential at scale and efficiently manage your talent’s supply of skills and interests against your business’s demand for projects and roles.
Attract candidates by building them a brighter future
Employees aren’t the only ones that care about career development. Candidates also want to see growth opportunities before they sign. As labor shortages intensify and hiring battles continue, why not turn internal mobility into the competitive advantage that will inspire top talent to join with confidence? With Nolea Health, candidates can discover relevant growth opportunities—from the very start of their journey with your healthcare organisation.
How inefficient hiring visibility impacts your bottom line:
More Use Cases
Ready to find the best clinician talent?
Posting a job on Nolea Health is easy. Talk to our team about how Nolea can help you reach your hiring goals.
Are you a clinician? Join Nolea Health